These are the Stylish Blogger guidelines:
In order to accept this award you must do the following:
Alrighty then.....for the first part! Get ready...get set...GO!
|From left to right, my mom, sister in law, 2 sisters, me, another sister! (this was taken a while ago!)|
1. OOOohhhh man. I can't think of anything! hahah! Okay I have to get serious now! UMmmm I am the youngest child in my family. I have 3 sisters and one brother! I LOVE MY FAMILY! I spend almost all of my free time hanging out with my siblings and I adore them all! I have been blessed with incredible siblings!
2. I love ketchup, peanut butter, horseradish, wasabi, honey mustard, blue cheese dressing, cinnamon, nutmeg, garlic, and balsamic vinegar on practically everything. Yes...I love carrots and grapes dipped in peanut butter. Yes I put horesradish and wasabi in my salad dressings and potatoes. Yes I put ketchup on my eggs. Mmmm I love wierd sauces!
3. I love school. Not even kidding. I love to do homework. I love studying long and hard for a mega exam. I love going to school with my nerdy roller backpack (still think I'm a stylish blogger?!?!?!). I love to make friends with my professors. I would rather do school than many many many things. I am SUPER EXCITED to start school on Wednesday! Can't wait!
|Me and my big sis singing and playing Christmas carols!|
4. Music makes up about 50% of my life. I am constantly listening to music ( I love indie/alternative music....go listen to Blitzen Trapper, Peter Bjorn and John, Sufjan Stevens, Brooke Waggoner, Ingrid Michealson, Phoenix, Priscilla Ahn, and Basshunter to get a taste of what I like!). I play the piano (I have been playing for something like 8 years) and have played the guitar for about a year. I have a drum set in my bedroom for "decoration" (my mom won't let me play :P). I also LOVE TO SING! I do it all the time! My poor family has to put up with me singing all the time...and I love to harmonize to songs. I am off most of the time but I love to do it! Again...my poor family!
5. I have gone to the same church since I was 4. That's 14 years. I love it! It is a pretty small church...therefore I know almost everyone. They are like my family. I love them so much and get to spend every Wednesday and Sunday with them. They encourage me, bless me, help me, and are great friends. I hope I get to stay at my church forever!
6. No one outside of my family, counselor, doctor, and bloggy friends know that I have an ED. I can't bring myself to tell anyone. I want to tell them but I always get to scared and I don't want things to change between us because of my problem. I also heard that these days many girls are becoming anorexic because they have heard of their friends being anorexic and do it themselves. (not that it is something that you can "do"...it is a mental illness...but you know what I mean.) Should I tell my friends? I also want to be a help to all people concerning body image. I want my friends to know what I have gone through and to not go what I have gone through. I am kind of conflicted you see.
|Me Wearing sweatpants, thick socks, tennies, 2 shirts, |
7. Now for something kind of funny.....I am constantly cold. Yes...I know it is because of my anorexia. I am working on this. But seriously I am always cold. It is quite humorous you see because this winter my mom bought me a heated bed thing. I just have to hit a couple buttons and my bed is all roasty toasty. Guess what I do? An hour or so before bed I turn on my bed warmer and lay out my pj's onto my bed. When I come back to get ready for bed....my pj's are all warm! Its fabulous! For Christmas I got a snuggie, underclothes that are made specifically to keep you warm, slipper socks (my fav), an ear warmer, and 2 pairs of gloves. I sleep with super warm thick sheets, a down comforter, and 3 thinner blankets. yes. I know. Its crazy. I have been known to warm myself up by turning on the burner and standing next to it or lighting a candle to warm my hands up! I'm pretty much known for being constantly cold. At school....I usually wear jeans, uggs (with thick wool socks on), 2 shirts, a sweater, a coat, and a scarf. I wear it all day long and don't take any layers off. Usually I wish I had more. My body temp. has no rhyme or reason! :P
Okay that was WAY to much about me! I want to hear about you guys....so here are my tags:
Here is a little quote I just read. It is fabulous. I keep on reading it. Read it several times to get the real punch of it. It is very profound and helpful. "I would rather be what God chose to make me than the most glorious creature that I could think of; for to have been thought about, born in God's thought, and then made by God, is the dearest, grandest and most precious thing in all thinking." -George MacDonald
Have a wonderful day!