So I just got back from the partay! I amexhausted. Utterly pooped. My eyes are all droopy like a tired puppy. :D I had a good time though! It was a little disappointing because I didn't get much of a chance to talk to some of my better friends but talking to people I don't know very well is also good! I ended up not eating anything at the party. I honestly did not feel well enough to eat sweets. My dad had bought me and Anna (sister) some hot chocolate for our ride down to the party (so sweet of him). However, I know this about myself, but I really can't drink that much milk/sugar/whipped creme/chocolate. I always feel sick after I do. I can't even drink Starbucks anymore. Even the skinny lattes. I don't know what they put in those things....but I always end up feeling sick. I really wanted the hot chocolate though so I drank a little over half of my cup. I felt nasty the rest of the night. I am all rumbly and tumbly in my tummy! ( ahhaha.....I love winnie the pooh...yes I know I am 18... and yes I know it is silly/immature to quote Winnie the Pooh!) Therefore, the goodies at the party looked very un-appetizing. Overall it was a much better day than yesterday and I am very thankful! Hopefully tomorrow will beeven better! Alright...I am off to bed! Night! P.S. I have posted way to much today....less computer time tomorrow!